Are you a Blox Fruits player and want to get Electric Claw or Eelectro v2?
If your answer is YES then you are reading the perfect guide because in this guide we will teach you the same process in a very simple method.
There are plenty of Blox Fruits players who wish to obtain Electro V2 but they don’t know the process.
Also Read > How to Awaken Light Fruit In Blox Fruits
While you are here, you must be one of those players. If that’s the case then don’t look further because we will not only teach you the process of getting an Electric Claw but also explain its requirements.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Obtaining Electro V2 In Blox Fruits
For the unversed, Electric Claw is an updated version of the Electric fighting style. The process of getting an Electric Claw is very simple.
Also Read > How to Get Saber In Blox Fruits
However, if you don’t know the procedure of obtaining Electric Claw in Blox Fruits then follow the steps written below:
- First, you must have 400 Mastery of the Electric Fighting Style. If the Mastery Level of the Electric Fighting Style is below 400, you would not be able to get its V2 version.
- Apart from having a 400 Mastery level, you must have 3 Million Beli and 5000 Fragments.
- If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, talk to the Previous Hero, who can be found in the Last Wall of Floating Turtle.
- When you talk to him, he will give you a quest asking you to get to the Mansion in under 30 seconds and this is very easy to do.
- Once you successfully reach the Mension in 30 seconds, go back to that NPC and talk to him.
- When you do so, he will give you an Electro v2 for 3M Beli and 5000 Fragments.
If you still have doubts about the process, watch the following YouTube video.
That’s all about getting Electro v2 in Blox Fruits. While you are here, you may be interested in knowing how to get Tushita Sword in Blox Fruits.