Do you want to hunt Sea Beasts in Blox Fruits?
If your answer is YES then you are reading the perfect guide. In this guide, we will explain how to farm Sea Beast easily in Blox Fruits step-by-step.
So hunting a Sea Beast in Blox Fruits is very hard and painful. Lots of players want to kill him but they failed.
Because of that, we make this guide help to these people.
Also, Read > How To Get Superhuman Fighting Style
Easy Method For Hunting Sea Beast In Blox Fruits
Hunting Sea Beast in Blox Fruits is very straightforward
- You just have to buy a boat (prefer a fast one) and after that go fat in the open sea from all islands.
- Also, it doesn’t matter what sea you’re in you can do it in all three seas.
- If the sea beast didn’t already spawn then just press the “A” button on your keyboard to turn left and press the chat button. So doing this will allow you to move around in a circle without touching the keyboard.
- So just AFK like this until the Sea Beast spawns.
- You will need to keep an eye on the screen from time to time but it’s much easier than manually driving the boat around the map.
- Also like this, you can farm the ship raids as well.
- This method is already the best and fast but you can improve it by hunting with friends.
- So you and your friends just have to go to different parts of the map and just AFK when Sea Beast spawns just tell each other to come and kill him together.
- By doing this you are increasing your chances of a sea beast spawning in a shorter amount of time because the two of you are hunting.
- As I said earlier this method can apply to ship raids as well.
- If you don’t have the fruits for the raids, this method is pretty useful for grinding fragments.
- That’s it.
Also, read > How To Get To The Second Sea In Blox Fruits
That’s all about farming Sea Beast easily in Blox Fruits.