Do you want to get every Haki color in Blox Fruits? If YES then you are at the right place.
Obtaining Haki color in Blox Fruits is pretty easy but it is a very time-consuming process especially if you want to get the legendary ones.
Legendary Haki color will allow you to push the buttons at the Third Sea in order to spawn Rip Indra Boss.
Before we teach you how to get every Haki color in Box Fruits, let me tell you that you can change them whenever you want.
Also Read > How to Get True Triple Katana In Blox Fruits
All you need to do is go to the cafe in the Second Sea and then go to the left side of the bar table. When you go there, you will see a secret ladder heading down. With the help of that ladder, go down. When you go there, you will see two NPCs as shown in the below picture.
They allow you to change your Haki color and titles. If you have Robux in your account then you can buy them with Robux as well.
But if you do not have Robux then let me show you how to get them for free.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Getting Every Haki Color In Blox Fruits
To get all Haki color, you need to interact with the master of enhancement NPC.
For the unversed, there are a total of 14 colors 10 of them are regular and 3 of them legendary and there is one special Haki color.
The Special Haki color is a Rainbow Haki color which you can obtain by completing a certain quest.
Notably, the master of enhancement sells the regular haki color for 1500 fragments and legendary ones for 7500 fragments.
That’s why we recommend you to go and farm at least 10k fragments before going to hunt this guy.
Anyway, now the question is how to find this guy. So there are certain spots around the Second and the Third sea where he spawns at every 45 minutes.
Now, we recommend you not wait until he spawns, it’s much faster to hop server.
Also, we suggest you find him in the second sea because it’s much easier and faster to find him in the second as compared to the Third sea.
- The first location is on a forgotten island.
- The second location is in the Cursed sea.
- The third location is in Snow Island near the boat sellers
- The fourth location is Half Hot And Half cold island where you can find him on the top of the main building on the hot side.
- The fifth location is in the ice castle on the castle wall right side of the main gate.
- The sixth location is in the green zone near the boat sellers.
- You just have to hop server and head to these locations.
- We also recommend you use a fast fruit like a light fruit to travel faster.
That’s all you need to know about how to get every Haki color in Blox Fruits. While you are here, you might also be interested in knowing how to get Mythical Soul Guitar in Blox Fruits.