Do you want to get Saber in Blox Fruits?
If your answer is YES then you are reading the perfect guide. In this guide, we will teach you the easiest way to obtain Saber in Blox Fruits.
There are tons of Blox Fruits players who wish to get Saber but they don’t know the exact process. If you too are one of them then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Obtaining Saber In Blox Fruits (2023)
To get a Saber in Blox Fruits, you need to follow the steps given below.
- First, head to Jungle island.
- Once you get there, you need to solve a puzzle.
- Basically in this puzzle, you need to touch 5 Green Souare and these Souare or buttons are hidden in different places in Jungle Island.
- The first button is located on the right side of the Blox Fruit Shop Npc.
- The second button is located on a small jungle island. When you go there, you will find a mob on the small ridge. As soon as you reach there, you will see the second button on the tree near that mob.
- To activate the third button, head toward the bridge and then go right side of it. When you do so, you will the third button in the bushes.
- To activate the fourth button, you need to go to the back side of the Gorilla boss and then take a left turn. When you do so, you will find the 4th button.
- To activate the fifth and last button, you need to go to the Central building and then take the right turn to see the last button on a tree close to the sea.
- Once you have successfully completed the puzzle, go to the Central Building of the jungle and go inside to get a torch.
- After obtaining the Torch, head to the Desert island and then enter an abandoned house right side of the pyramid.
- When you go inside the house, you will see a Door. All you need to do is burn it with a torch and get the cup that is present inside the room.
- Once done, go back side of the Frozen Village and there you will see a secret entrance. When you get inside the entrance, fill the cup with water that is falling from the roof of the room and then give it to the sick man.
- After giving the cup, go to the Pirate Village and talk to the Rich Man. When you do so, he will ask you to defeat a mob leader which spawns on the back side of Jean-Luc Island.
- Once defeated, go back to the Rich Man and he will give you the Saber’s room key after that go back to the Jungle.
- Then go to the building next to the Jungle’s Central building and open the secret door with the key to the deaf Saber for his sword. (Note if saber does not spawn there then wait some time for his spawn)
- That’s it.