Do you want to get Observation V2 or Ken Haki V2 in Blox Fruits?
If your answer is YES but you do not know how then you are at the right place. In our step-by-step guide, we will walk you through the process of obtaining observation V2 or Ken Haki V2 in Blox Fruits.
Before you go through our guide and follow the steps written below to get Observation Haki V2 in Blox Fruits, make sure your level is 1800 or above.
Also Read > How to Get True Triple Katana In Blox Fruits
If your level is below 1800, you would not be able to talk to Citizen NPC and process further.
The second requirement is 5000xp on observation v1 which may sound confusing.
But let me tell you that Observation V1 lets you dodge attacks and for every attack, you dodge with Observation, you get 1xp.
It means you need to dodge 5000 attacks in total with Observation V1 to be able to obtain Observation V2.
Obtaining Observation V2 is hard as it sounds but if you follow the steps written below, you will be able to obtain it in Blox Fruits.
If you want to check how many XP you have, go all the way to the first sea sky islands and talk to the Lord of Destruction.
When you do so, he will show you how many observation exp you have right now.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Getting Observation V2 In Blox Fruits
To get Observation V2 Haki in Blox Fruits, you need to have 1800 level and 5000xp on Observation V1.
Once you complete these requirements, follow the steps given below to get Observation V2.
- First, you have to go to Third sea Floating Turtule Island.
- After that, go inside the mansion and talk to the “Citizen NPC“.
- When you do so, he will tell you to defeat 50 Forest Pirates. These pirates are level 1825 so it’s not a big deal for you.
- Once you kill 50 pirates, head back to Citizen NPC and he will tell you to defeat Captain Elephant Boss. This boss is located on the right side of the island.
- Once you defeat Captain Elephant Boss, go back to Citizen NPC and talk to him.
- He will ask you to take a treasure left by the pirate boss.
- Now, you need to go to Hungry Man NPC to get the last quest that we need for Observation V2.
- The hungry man is located in the pumpkins on the tree located on the left side of the mansion.
- When you find that NPC, talk to him and he will ask you to find 3 fruits for him.
- So the first fruit apple is pretty close you can find it under the tree near the wall.
- For the second fruit Banana, you need to go to Big Tree Island docks and go to the top of the small island located on the right side of the docks.
- For the last fruit Pineapple go to Port island docks and go to the left side you can get the fruit near the church.
- Once you find all 3 fruits, head back to Floating Turtle island and talk to the Hungry Man.
- Now, he will ask you to put those fruits into the bowl and that’s where the Citizen comes useful because he has a Bowl.
- But before he puts the fruits into a bowl, we need to find the hidden treasure that we got from completing Citizen’s quest.
Also Read > How To Get Every Haki Color In Blox Fruits
- To find that treasure, you need to go straight from the Citizen NPC. When you do so, you will see a building and a mushroom with a white dot.
- After getting there, break the stone in front of the mushroom. When you do so, you will get the treasure inside the stone wall.
- From that treasure, you will get Musketeer Hat which will allow you to be able to put fruit in a bowl by talking to Citizen Npc.
- After getting the hat, go to Citizen and talk to him.
- After talking to Citizen, go to Hungry Man and finally talk to him (Give him the fruits in a bowl).
- When you give him a fruit bowl, he will give you Observation V2.
- That’s it.
That’s all about getting Observation Haki V2 in Blox Fruits. While you are here, you might also be interested in learning how to get Rainbow Haki in Blox Fruits.