If you are a Blox Fruits player and want to get a legendary Tushita Sword then do not worry we have a step-by-step guide explaining the same in a very simple method.
For the unversed, Tushita is one of the best swords in Blox Fruits with amazing high-damage moves. Ever since Tushita was added to Blox Fruits, a lot of players have been searching for ways to obtain it.
Also Read > How to Get Saber In Blox Fruits
While you are here, you might be one of those Blox Fruits players. Don’t you?
If YES then you are reading the perfect post. In this guide, we will explain how to get Tushita in Blox Fruits and what are its requirements.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Obtaining Tushita In Blox Fruits
To get Tushita Sword in Blox Fruits, you need to go to Castle on the sea island in the third sea. When you reach that island, you need to follow the step given below.
- First, you need to spawn the Rip-Indra boss.
- To spawn that boss, you need to activate 3 buttons at the Castle On the Sea island.
- To activate 3 buttons on the Sea Island, you must have 3 Legendary Haki colors.
- Since obtaining Legendary Haki Colors is not that easy, you need to shell out 22.5k fragments.
- Once you get those Haki colors in Blox Fruits, go to the Floating Turtle island mansion and set the spawn point there.
- That is because here you can change your Haki colors so you can activate buttons.
- Once you reach the mansion, go inside and go to the right side door. When you do so, you will see an NPC called Colors Specialist, all you need to do is talk to him.
- After talking to him, scroll down and enable the Winter Sky Haki color.
- Once enabled, go back to the castle on Sea Island.
- Once you get there, go to the top of the Central building. When you reach the top of the building, you will see the Winter sky Haki color button, just walk over it to activate it.
- Now, reset your character if you set the spawn point at the Floating Turtle Island.
- Now, enable the pure Red Haki color and go behind the castle on the Sea Island’s Central building.
- When you do so, you will see another button on the ground. Just walk over there to activate it.
- Once activated, go back again to the mansion and select Snow White Haki color.
- After that, go to the Castle on the Sea Island once again and go to the back side of the tower which is located behind the right side of the main building and activate the last button.
- The next steps are very confusing to complete properly just watch the video carefully given in below.
- Once you watch this video, you will learn all about getting the Tushita sword in Blox Fruits.
- That’s it.
That’s all about getting Tushita in Blox Fruits.